It's been a funny old week, I have had the day wrong every day & never quite knew if I was coming or going. Also what is up with the weather? My coral sandals still have the tag on them & I am itching to wear the maxi dresses that I have been stock piling. So I should stop moaning & get on with it I suppose.
This week I have mostly been:
2. I am coveting this dress in Urban Outfitters from Mink Pink, it is a little out of budget at the moment, I might have to keep my eyes peeled for a sneaky sale as this beauty would be summer perfect.
3. Lipstick on for drinks & dinner, now I am old this is a rock & roll as my nights get!
4. Wandering around the local vintage & indie designer shops.
5. Lazy times whilst the boy was out, pile of magazines & nail varnish times.
6. I really am getting concerned by my cake intake - last week I decided to have a rubbish dinner so I could justify three bits of cake. Trying to wean myself off this week.
7 & 8. Vintage markets filled my weekend last weekend, so many pretty potential treasures to be had.
9. Flower loving, feels like the world is in bloom at the moment - that will be all the rain then?
10. Beetroot gin fizz - my new tipple & I think it must be healthy too!
What has everyone else been up to? xxx